Principle Software Development Engineer - Architect
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Contract | From $120.00 to $150.00 per hour
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $120 - $150 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, Long-term, ongoing project
- Responsible for the analysis, design, and development of software solutions
- Defines requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to standards, processes, and best practices
- Provides technical leadership to projects including architecting and creating a high-level design, working with other technical leaders to drive out the detailed design and implementation of highly complex applications, interfaces and integrations
- Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to coach and develop junior employees
- Integrates at an enterprise level using third-party middleware or messaging products, or by designing and implementing custom interfaces and mapping for those interfaces
- Responsible for performance engineering of the enterprise software architecture, and providing functional guidance, advice, and/or training to other application developers
- Group-wide and external public speaking and other communications conveying domain level directions
- Researches and evaluates tools and acquisition opportunities to support crossdomain needs
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.