Part Time Sr Front End Developer (NO C2C)
Engineering | Remote | Part Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (NO C2C)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: Dallas Time Zone)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $35-50 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 3-4 hours/day, 3 months with possibility to extend
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Front End Developer (Web) for our client.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Client is a Houston-based creative technology studio and consulting firm focused
on innovation. Using leading-edge technologies, we apply user-centered design to
integrate hardware, software and cloud into unique solutions to solve complex business
problems. They're basically like one of those cool Silicon Valley companies, but with better BBQ.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be developing web and mobile applications for customers of this client.
These web and mobile applications would be either product that our clients want to
develop but don't have the staff to develop, or they will be products for internal
consumption in their journey of digital transformation.
The Senior Front End Developer will also identify and keep abreast of technology
markets and concepts. It is their duty to identify and communicate front-end best
practices to the team, enhancing efficiency and performance across the
department. They will research and evaluate new methodologies and technologies
that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the front-end department’s
site/software development systems and processes.
You will be reporting to the Director of Operations/Project Delivery and will work with the client's Chief Architect and the Project Manager in the assigned projects.
● Understanding of key design principles and industry best practices.
● Experience using responsive and adaptive design to produce code that
renders on platforms from phone to 4k monitor.
● Should have on the order of ten years software development experience,
○ At least several years of both Angular and React experience.
○ Experience consuming RESTful services.
○ Experience working with Git repositories.
○ Familiarity with database concepts, both RDBMS and NoSQL.
○ Experience with database development is a plus.
○ Experience developing code in an AWS environment is a plus.
○ NodeJS experience is a plus.
○ React Native experience is a plus.
○ Ability to coach junior developers is a must.
● Great interpersonal skills.
● A good singing voice (gotta keep that company Zoom acapella group strong)
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.