Marketing Operations and PgM [Remote]
Marketing | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- Location: Remote -Latam - EST | Partial overlap
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100-$110/hr.
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Short, one-time job.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Passion for all things hosting on the site is a huge plus.
- 8+ years' experience at a media agency or digital agency, or as a media/digital specialist within a marketing team —preferably in the consumer internet space in travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands.
- Good knowledge of all media channels, on and offline. Proven track record in integrated campaign planning including digital media planning.
- Deep understanding of market trends and fluency with brand measurement metrics and analytics.
- Experience in managing advertising media programs across multiple LatAm countries is desirable.
- Ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly when working in a high growth business.
- An integrated marketing mindset and excellent understanding of the interplay offline and online, and between paid and owned channels.
- Experience in using consumer focused, data driven insights to drive strategic media recommendations.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Ability to work as part of a global team, collaborating with resources, goals, etc. across multiple geographies.
What you’ll be working on
- Drive strategic excellence across campaigns run in Mexico and Brazil (+ other LatAm markets when applicable), from development of communication strategy through campaign execution and reporting. Areas of focus include integrated comms planning, media mix development, media planning, performance measurement, budget management, online tracking, buy evaluation, optimization and completion of AARs / post-campaign reports.
- Collaborate with regional media leads to manage media agencies.
- Operationalize media and digital processes and templates, within the context of evolving team structure and global measurement framework.
- Work with media colleagues in North America, EMEA, and APAC, and with cross-functional teams based in HQ to ensure cohesive regional media strategies focused around global creative platforms and go-to-market approaches. Emphasis on optimizing for media efficiency, creative execution, local relevance and campaign objectives.
- Foster an environment for cross-departmental collaboration by working effectively with Creative + Content, Finance, Performance Marketing, Local Operations and Communications.
- Develop a media measurement framework in collaboration with key stakeholders including Marketing and Data Science.
- Drive in-region communication to ensure campaign execution and performance information is passed to the right stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of new media trends and emerging channels in LatAm and globally. Identify and prioritize innovation opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to ensure is leveraging media in the most surprising and provocative ways. Facilitate best practice sharing across markets.