Lead Software Development Engineer, Integration [Remote-No C2C]
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Full-Time - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 - $125 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Lead Software Development Engineer, Integration for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a new commerce platform that gives retailers tools to create Amazon-grade shopping experiences. We champion a new, harmonious way of doing business that emphasizes connectedness and collaboration over competition and dominance. This is showcased in our products that rely on microservices, APIs, and easy integrations, and in our globally distributed team that genuinely cares about its customers. Our founders directed groundbreaking commerce initiatives at Staples and eBay, and our CEO created multi-billion dollar projects at Amazon. We're growing fast and looking for more awesome people to join us
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design and implement high performance scalable data centric serverless microservices
- Design and implement high performance scalable integrations with third-party cloud-based/SaaS platforms and tools
- Ensure our client's first-class integrations remain best-in-class
- Monitor your services for reliability and performance
- Assist external partners building integrations on our platform to ensure their success.
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and roll out applications with cross-functional impact
- Own continuous improvement and fine tuning of API and Integration platform performance, scalability and security
- Review code and mentor less-experienced teammates to grow our talent.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.