Lead Full-Stack Engineer (Ruby on Rails, React, TypeScript)
Engineering | Toronto, Canada | Full Time
JOB TYPE: 1099 Contract
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: GM -8)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 - $130 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, on-going project
- 3+ years writing tests with Cucumber, RSpec, jest, BDD & TDD best practices
- 5+ years working with Ruby on Rails and/or Node.js applications running in a production environment
- 3+ years working with SQL (MySQL or Postgres)
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Data Architect for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Full stack web application development, writing features in Ruby/Node.js, React, TypeScript, CSS, and HTML (from the DB to the browser)
- Support the exploration and implementation of performance improvements for the systems we run
- Provide Ruby on Rails/Node.js leadership to the Lab Zero team as well as other engineers on our clients’ teams
- Mentor junior developers
- Experience with both Ruby and Node.js
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Python
- Experience building and using component libraries
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.