Junior Product Manager
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only - Remote (TimeZone:PST/CIST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $45 – $55/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long-term.
**This position will ideally be contract to hire after 6 months.**
Our client is seeking a Junior Product Manager to support their consumer team and help build a powerful suite of tools. This role is responsible for supporting product strategy around attracting, converting, and retaining users.
What You'll Do
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, and members of the marketing team to improve sprint efficiency and output
- Deliver the necessary product specifications, requirements, and user stories needed to successfully deliver on the product roadmap
- Build A/B test plans, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Work with our engineering and data team to monitor key metrics and tracking parameters
- Act as a liaison between the design, development, and marketing teams to ensure that brand, marketing, and technical requirements are satisfied
- Proactively report on metrics and present progress to stakeholders, create both weekly and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Product Management
- A passion for camping and the outdoors
- Experience at a growth phase consumer facing SaaS company, or clear demonstration of thriving in a rapidly evolving team environment
- Project management skills and experience in organizing across cross-functional teams, especially across projects with competing resources and priorities
- Excellent personal organizational, communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to produce valid insights from data, can build SQL queries from scratch
- Knowledge of the tools and processes development teams use to develop, build, and test integrations