iOS Engineer [REMOTE]
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote US and Canada Only (TimeZone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 – $120/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long-term
Our client is the digitally native evolution of the corner store – a one-stop shop for those seeking thoughtful curation that’s a reflection of themselves and their city – offering a curated collection of daily essentials in-store and delivered in under an hour via their app and website.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced iOS engineer to join their growing technology team and help propel the company into the next stage of growth and beyond. You’ll be working directly with the mobile team on a variety of projects to support both the consumer-facing apps as well as infrastructure to support the operational aspects of the business.
- Working with the engineering team to develop / support their native iOS application
- Collaborate with their operations team to build internal applications to improve efficiencies in order management, inventory management, and delivery logistics
- Build tools to help bridge the omni-channel nature of our client's business
- Keep up to date with the latest tools and technology to help their team
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS, MS in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 3+ years experience with Swift, Cocoa, and iOS SDK (at least 1 app on the app store preferred) Ability to build, launch and iterate on mobile apps
- Experience with networking and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.