iOS Developer (NO C2C!)
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 - $100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a iOS Developer for our client.
Must be in the US to apply
Help our client build the mobile Marcus Application. You will help build functionality to expand the usability of the mobile application like checking account functionality for consumer banking customers
Key Prerequisites for the Role:
- Xcode Test (60 minutes live test)
- SWIFT Experience
- No storyboards -- you will be excluded (UI)
- SWIFT UI is a bonus (if comfortable huge bonus)
- UI Kit -- know how to use programmatically
- Realm, Promise Kit, Combine all bonus
- Must have experience in testing and QA world with existing mobile applications
Skills and Experience
- No banking experience needed
- Scrum/Agile methodology with daily stand-ups
- Must like consumer-facing applications
- Can work without a lot of oversight and be given a problem to go solve and own it
- Looking for enthusiastic people that have potential
- Years of experience not a requirement, they want to see what you've done
Benefits and Services:
PRO Unlimited is excited to bring you an extensive benefits program. Please note that PRO pays employees on a weekly basis with the payroll week ending on Sundays.
- Pre-tax group medical with a significant PRO contribution effective the first of the month after 30 days of service
- Dental and vision insurance effective the first of the month after 30 days of service
- Ancillary benefits: Short-term disability, Universal Life insurance, etc.
- 401k plan with automatic enrollment effective immediately
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Home and auto insurance discounts
- Metlaw prepaid legal plan providing unlimited legal advice on personal matters
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.