Goldman Sachs - Android (US)
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
5+ years of Android experience
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and get a say in how the network is run with the BTRST token. We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Senior Android Developer for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Must be in the US to Apply | W2 Role
Please note - Onboarding could take up to 4 weeks total.
Help our client build their mobile application. You will help build functionality to expand the usability of the mobile application like checking account functionality for consumer banking customers
Key Prerequisites for the Role:
- Android Studio (60min test) -- live test
- RxJava (Must have)
- Room database a plus
- Experience in testing and sustaining existing mobile applications a MUST!
Skills / Requirements:
- No banking experience needed
- Scrum/Agile methodology with daily stand-ups
- Must like consumer-facing applications
- Can work without a lot of oversight and be given a problem to go solve and own it
- Looking for enthusiastic people that have potential
- Years of experience not a requirement, they want to see what you've done
Benefits and Services:
PRO Unlimited is excited to bring you an extensive benefits program. Please note that PRO pays employees on a weekly basis with the payroll week ending on Sundays.
- Pre-tax group medical with a significant PRO contribution effective the first of the month after 30 days of service
- Dental and vision insurance effective the first of the month after 30 days of service
- Ancillary benefits: Short-term disability, Universal Life insurance, etc.
- 401k plan with automatic enrollment effective immediately
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Home and auto insurance discounts
- Metlaw prepaid legal plan providing unlimited legal advice on personal matters
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.