Full Stack software engineer (Typescript)
Engineering | Austin, TX | Full Time
We are building the future of data science education. Our students get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser. In fact, millions of students around the world have completed over 90 million exercises to date.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to help us build scalable visual reporting tools for our customers as well as create systems for our B2B admins and managers to engage their students on their journey towards data literacy. Our enterprise platform is a critical part of our B2B expansion strategy and serves to help our customers understand the engagement of their students with our learning, workspace, and certification products. Through interactive reporting and advanced data exporting tools, we visualize engagement, adoption, and ROI to our customers and help them engage their employees on their journey to become data literate professionals.
- Ruby On Rails
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have 5+ years of web development experience using technologies like Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Typescript, ReactJS, GraphQL on both frontend and backend applications.
- You have hands-on experience with strongly-typed languages.
- You have experience building and deploying with Docker on AWS through CircleCI or comparable CI/CD systems.
- You can take ownership of a product or feature by showing a deep understanding of the broader purpose and goals. You know how to identify unknowns and can break complex projects down into understandable and individually deliverable tasks.
- You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- You have a pragmatic approach to solving problems and a results-oriented mindset, you are a go-getter.
- You are interested in data science and education.