Full Stack Developer (React, Redux, Ruby on Rails)
Product Development | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: US & Canada)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $50 - $80 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Full Stack Developer for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is crafting an on-demand shopping experience for every stage of the automotive life cycle - buying, selling, owning - and we’re well on their way!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a newly formed independent project team focused on critical web updates to drive conversion rate optimization and user engagement. You’ll collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to execute on a broad range of projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Apply and promote clean architecture and good software engineering practices
- Work fairly independently as a team, but with a team regular check-ins with the core team based in CA and TX.
- Participate in weekly backlog grooming meetings to size and prioritize items for the week
- Leverage Pivotal tracking tool for agile development
- 5+ years experience with React
- 5+ years experience with Redux and Next.js
- 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Backbone.js and Mustache
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.