Full Stack Cloud/Mobile Developer (NO C2C!)
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 - $120 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Short, one-time job
Must be willing to fully overlap EST hours- 9-5
3 Month Contract
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Senior Data Architect for our client.
our Client is looking for a highly-skilled Full Stack Developer that can do both Cloud(AWS) and Mobile(Flutter) development. This person will help with the development of their next enterprise and consumer mobile application.
- Work with Product Manager and UX designer to deliver mobile app
- Develop multiple variations of the mobile app which are cross-platform using Flutter
- Serve Android apps through APKs
- Serve iOS apps through TestFlight
- Perform code reviews with cloud backend developer
- Develop an efficient architecture to deliver insights to a mobile app
- Connect data sources and databases to the cloud backend
- Clean and normalize data for databases
- Serve insights using REST APIs
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering or related fields
- Experience using cross-platform mobile development tools like Flutter (preferred) or React Native.
- Experience working on the iOS and Android mobile platforms and experience producing native apps on both platforms
- At least 3 years’ experience with Python
- Experience with the Amazon AWS platform.
- Experience with deploying analytics or machine learning models on AWS.
- Experience in developing serverless cloud architectures (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, RDS,
- DynamoDB) and deployment tools (Serverless Framework).
- Experience with Linux including the use of the CLI.
- Experience with scalable, production ready cloud architectures.
- Experience designing, developing and APIs, including REST APIs in the backend
- Experience with database systems and associated technologies including SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience producing clean code that are subject to code reviews.
- Comfortable with version control tools such as Git and code review/pull request workflow.
- Experience with the Agile development methodology using Jira.
- Experience of building projects from a completely blank slate.
- A keen sense of visual design and how to translate UI vision into code. Must be passionate about user experience.
- An interest to learn and use new tools and technologies.
- A flexible can-do approach.
Preferred but not required:
- Interest and experience in the use of Test-Driven Development (TDD) to develop high-quality code
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.