Frontend Developer (DIRECT HIRE)
Engineering | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Contract | From $80.00 to $150.00 per hour
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 - $150 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week
- At least 3-5 years of experience in front-end development work
- Proficiency in web markup (HTML, CSS, etc)
- PHP (optional)
- Ability to build a webpage in vanilla JS without a framework
- Skill with responsive/cross-device & browser compatibility
- Proficiency with Git
- Outstanding intellectual ability: able to process, organize, and synthesize information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with a team to find great solutions
- Solar experience is not required, but an interest in solar is
- Efficient, fast-moving, doer
- Ambition to grow
- Problem solving, ability to find solutions, and getting things done
- Ability to maintain equanimity in trying situations
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.