Elk Developer [Remote-No C2C]
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Full Time Contract Position - No agencies
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 - $100USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 6-month project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need an Elk Developer for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories and personal care products at affordable prices under its brands. Our client's brand is built on more than 40 years of customer focus, dedication and innovation. Starting with one store in 1977, our brands have grown to more than 1,000 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Hong Kong, and ship to over 80 countries worldwide through our websites and mobile applications. our client's merchandise also is available at more than 200 international locations operated by licensees in 25 countries.
We are seeking an Elastic expert to help migrate our workloads from Splunk stack to Elastic.
- Deliver highly scalable ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack in AWS. GCP, and physical datacenter
- Architecting data structures for low latency applications using ElasticSearch
- Partner with stakeholders in engineering, infrastructure, and support to identify and deliver additional features on the platform to fit their use cases
- Automate the installation, scaling, and interaction with the application (App onboarding, Alerts, Dashboards)
POSITION Skill SUMMARY:
- ELK (Graphana, ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack exp
- ElastiCache solutions exp
- Experience in architecting data structures for low latency applications using ElasticSearch and ElastiCache
- Grafana/Kibana dashboard development
- Experience in query languages and writing complex queries
- Bonus if you have - GCP / AWS experience
- Bonus if you have - Ecommerce application knowledge
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.