Engineering | Remote | Full Time and Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60 - $90 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a DevOps Engineer for our client.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a leading global specialty retailer offering high-quality, on-trend clothing, accessories, and personal care products at affordable prices.
We are seeking a DevOps engineer who will be working with our Customer Engineering Team on the implementation of a new application following the principles of Infrastructure as Code.
- Develop new terraform modules
- Develop new Ansible playbooks
- Support and train developers to achieve self-service deployments
- Support deployments and patching operations for the live site
- Establish best practices for Build Plan conventions
- 2+ years experience developing Terraform
- 2+ years experience with GCP
- Experience working on Cloud Platforms (we use GCP)
- Experience with debugging Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with BigQuery, Data Fusion, & AI Platform Notebooks
- You are a good communicator in written and verbal conversations
- You have the ability to take requests, prioritize, delegate, and manage
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.