Design & Product Recruiter
Operations | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - 3 or 6 months contract to hire
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $25-40 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, 3 or 6 month contract to hire
great eye for design and solid matching capabilities
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Design & Product Sourcer for our client.
- Source and screen for Design and Product roles as needed
- Partner with technical and business leaders to influence and deliver quality profiles that align to department needs
- Provide leadership and deep subject matter expertise in sourcing across client groups, with the ability to coach hiring managers about our process
- Take initiative and create compelling sourcing strategies with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with a diverse group of backgrounds for each of your roles
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and proactively improve our recruiting processes
- Strategic talent mapping
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with candidates
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a sourcer in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with 1+ of these years sourcing for Design or Product
- Experience with talent mapping strategies
- An active and data-conscious approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using data to better your process to make it more efficient
- Strong technical sourcing capabilities with consistent track record of engaging passive candidates and building diverse pipelines
- Ability to partner and manage internal and external stakeholders
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.