Customer Marketing Manager (No C2C)
Marketing | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60 - $80 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, on-going project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need Customer Marketing Manager for our client.
This role will focus on our rapidly growing customer base and will play an integral role in driving customer adoption, usage, and conversion of our newly launched Basic Plan.
- You will develop and deliver campaigns that enable success at each stage of the customer lifecycle, drive adoption of our products and content as well as support select key global customer marketing initiatives.
- You are a self-starter who can flex between working independently and cross-functionally across key partners and stakeholders.
- You are capable of leveraging insights and data to inform marketing plans and be comfortable working across multiple-marketing channels including email, events, video, content, and in-product communications to deliver customer engagement and growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our C4C & C4C Basic Plan customers (administrators) and end-users (students) including their challenges, success stories, and motivations to inform marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Build, execute and optimize campaigns and initiatives to drive customer engagement, adoption, and success across the customer lifecycle.
- Drive awareness and adoption of our client's products and content
- Collaborate with customer success, sales, creative, product, and product marketing teams to develop new levers, collateral, tools, and tests that drive adoption, usage, and ultimately conversion or renewal
- Track performance of key metrics, tests, and campaigns to drive constant improvement and report to the leadership team
- Support key initiatives and special projects as needed.
- 5+ years leading B2B or university marketing campaigns or programs in a fast-growth environment
- Background in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns including emails, in-app messages, events, and webinars
- Background using data to build and optimize marketing campaigns and programs
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop and execute complex marketing campaigns and programs
- Direct experience in SaaS B2B marketing preferred with a background in online education, customer marketing or university marketing a plus
- Ability to develop actionable customer insights through quantitative and qualitative sources
- Experience working with enterprise sales organizations
- Understanding of how to mix digital marketing channels, events and tactics to drive customer engagement and adoption across the entire customer lifecycle
- Experience developing messaging across multiple customer segments with varying needs and challenges
- Global experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.