Computer Vision Architect - Image Processing
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $150 - $170 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Computer Vision Architect - Image Processing for our client.
Our client is looking for a Computer Vision Architect to help deliver an SDK that can help revolutionize how the measuring tape is used in the future. Using all of the core technologies available today for Laser Distance Measuring, 3D reconstruction, and computer visioning, they want to expand the use case for the digital tape measure and create better digital outcomes for its customers.
- Be a consultant on SDK approach and make recommendations based on data from POC's
- Help deliver floor plan drawing tools based on 3D reconstruction
- Create refinement tools for post-editing
- Cloud Platforms like DataBlue
- Feature Extraction
- 3D modeling and rendering
- Need image processing using CNN (LCNN, RCNN), feature extraction, segmentation, reinforcement learning, building systems trained through human intervention. TD image processing skills and attach problem with camera focus and not needing sensors. Deep CNN training experience.
- Built around LCNN
- Pytorch, python, TensorFlow, Keras,
- ML hop model that extracts wireframes (HopsML Pipelines)
Reinforcement learning loop tie into hop with SDK built-in.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.