Blockchain Technical Evangelist [Remote, NO C2C]
Engineering | Remote | Full Time
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (+6 hours of daily overlap with US working hours required)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $55 - $85 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Blockchain Technical Evangelist for our client.
- Establish yourself as a voice of authority in the blockchain space
- Gain peer and industry recognition as a regular attendee and speaker at meetups, and writer on forums, blogs, social media, etc. to share information to and gather feedback from the broader developer community
- Deliver compelling presentations, demos, sample solutions and discussions to drive adoption
- Provide feedback from developers to our product and engineering teams to improve technology and usability
- Maintain an active presence on social media channels to establish thought leadership that’s relevant to developers and technical influencers
- Help plan, organize and execute a Hack-a-Thon to bring developers together and using Blockset
- Excellent English skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical work experience;
- 3-5 years of content creation as evidenced through excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to deliver presentations, demos, write compelling technical blog posts, and communicate technical content to developers (please share links of your work, either video or written)
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of blockchain technology
- A good listener, who can empathize with developer pain points and gather actionable feedback for our product and engineering team;
- Experience with other well-established open-source technologies a plus;
- Experience and recognition as a speaker at meetups or author in relevant technology publications a plus;
- Willingness to travel to meet-ups, conferences, and related industry events when safe
- Previous experience in building a large developer community or platform ecosystem is a HUGE plus!
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.