Associate QA Engineer (No C2C!)
Engineering | Remote | Contract
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position - No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $15 - $25 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 20Hrs/Week - Long Term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need a Associate QA Engineer for our client.
- Execute established strategic testing and release processes for mobile, web, and product API
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, following existing examples
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities and release approval
- Designing and developing automation scripts using Selenium
- Logging and tracking defect and usability testing
- Performing thorough automated and manual regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Planning and executing performance, load and stress testing to confirm system capabilities
- 1-5 yrs of QA experience
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience with Selenium automation scripts or other automated testing tools
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
A great candidate has:
- A proven track record of creative problem solving in technology.
- The ability to adapt and respond to challenges with a positive mental attitude.
- Willingness to dive into verifying defects they didn’t report.
- Timeliness, honesty and integrity.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.