Associate Product Manager - no C2C- (Freelance, Remote)
Product Development | Remote, - / +4 hrs from PDT | Full Time and Contract
ESTIMATED HOURS PER WEEK: 40
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (long term project, estimated 6 months)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: EST, CST, MST, PST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $35 - $50 USD / HR
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and actually get to own the platform. We've been onboarding some big clients and specifically need an experienced and well-rounded iOS Architect for this client.
About the Company
Our client is a software platform designed to help psychedelic practitioners track, measure, and illustrate the health outcomes of their work. This is essential so that we can scale safely and effectively, serve more people, and contribute clinical data to help advance psychedelic healthcare.
As the Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Synthesize product data, market research, and customer feedback to inform new feature development
- Gather product requirements for well-defined specification documentation including feature scope, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with engineers, designers, QA, and customer support team members to manage product development, release and iteration
- Leverage backend administrative software (JIRA) in support of agile development sprint processes, product release, and near-term product prioritization
- Manage internal ticketing system (JIRA Service Desk) to verify and triage feature requests, bug reports, and product questions
- Create internal support and training materials for new product features
- Helping with market research and documentation
We are only looking for candidates with comfort using:
- Mac OS
- Atlassian suite (JIRA/Confluence)
- Support ticketing systems
- Right to live and work in the US, we are not offering sponsorship as part of this role.
A great candidate has:
- Experience working as a product owner, product/project manager, UX researcher, technical writer, and/or technical support specialist.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface across disciplines and all of the organization.
- Prior experience working with agile/scrum methodologies.
- Proven ability to create thorough, detailed project charters, specifications, and user stories
- The ability to adapt and respond to challenges with a positive mental attitude.
- Timeliness, honesty, and integrity.
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, hungry to make an impact and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Living in Denver or the surrounding area and available to appear in-office.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in early stage technology start-ups.
- Familiarity with the healthcare tech space.
- Part of the consciousness community and interests in topics like mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, and plant medicine.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.