Software Developer (iOS)
Engineering | Addison, TX | Full Time
ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world’s most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of app revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile experiences – and our passion doesn’t end there. After hours, we’re those people standing in line for the latest games and technology. Bottle Rocket not only exceeds standards – we set new ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards.
We have even been featured on Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies List. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
Bottle Rocket will never stop pushing the limits of mobile design, information architecture, and capabilities of the platforms we embrace. We love embracing the impossible in game development, TV Everywhere, enterprise, commerce, publishing, and more. With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket’s future promises continued growth of both our capacity and capabilities in all areas of our business. We focus on tough problems, improving our work, and creating project plans to release the next award-winning app. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position: Software Developer (iOS)
*PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE MULTIPLE LEVELS AVAILABLE. LEVEL WILL BE SPECIFIED AFTER SPEAKING WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS OR HR REPRESENTATIVES.
As part of our growth plan, it's essential that every person we bring on board clearly understands the challenges involved and the expectations placed upon them. Some of these include:
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced projects
- Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design
- Develop cutting edge projects writing high quality code
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects
- Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other developers
If you are interested in more than just a 9–to–5 job, are excited by working with a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a young organization, then this is the place for you! This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. It is about building great products, building great teams, and being excited about going to work every day!
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market. Come join us!
- Develop new iPhone Apps
- Maintain existing iPhone Apps
- Manage your own time
- Manage your own part of projects
- Some Architecting
- 1-3 years experience developing iPhone apps for a company or on your own OR have an app you can show us
- Ability to show existing iPhone app experience
- Develop an example project as part of the interviewing process
- Provide screen shots of existing apps that you worked on including links to those apps or information on those apps
- Work on-site (Dallas, TX)
- Your application must provide information on the work you have done to date
- Be awesome, grow amazingly, have some fun!
- Have apps posted to App Store
- Long-time Mac user
- Outline the types of apps you feel most comfortable making (we develop a variety of apps and want to know where your strengths lie)