Senior Product Manager
Client Success | Addison, TX | Full Time
ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world’s most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network. To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing specialist at the forefront of connected device revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile and digital experiences – and our passion doesn’t end there. After hours, we’re those people standing in line for the latest technologies and attending industry meet ups searching for more knowledge. Bottle Rocket not only exceeds standards – we set new ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named to the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards, among many other industry recognitions. We have also been featured in Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
It’s our duty to stay at the forefront of what’s next, and in our world, that means continuous innovation. It’s more than just a buzz word. It’s our day to day and the heartbeat of our Rocketeers. We believe innovation is the result of curiosity and the desire to make a difference. Innovation is a strategic imperative we use to deliver relevant offerings to help our clients stay ahead of the competition. Innovation that rapidly turns into execution is our strength.
With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket’s future promises continued growth in all areas of our business. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position:
*PLEASE NOTE, THERE MAY BE MULTIPLE LEVELS AVAILABLE. ACTUAL LEVEL WILL BE SPECIFIED AFTER SPEAKING WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS OR HR REPRESENTATIVES. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE SEE WWW.BOTTLEROCKETSTUDIOS.COM.
The Senior Product Manager will support Bottle Rocket client’s in the discovery and development of products and services. This opportunity will focus on delivering customer-backed experiences that also align with key business objectives.
- Help our Clients drive towards a clear Product vision, strategy, and roadmap to exceed business objectives
- Partner with key client stakeholders to gain quick understanding of business objectives, technology systems, and budgets to provide optimal experience for end-users while driving bottom line success
- Promote customer driven mindset with a relentless focus on solving customer pain points and offering moments of delight
- Utilize market research, customer data and competitive analysis to gain deep customer empathy
- Partner with and motivate cross-functional and/or cross-business unit teams to understand the feasibility of delivering to market while managing interdependencies and trade-offs
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure
Contribute to continuous improvement of Product Management best practices and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in translating strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Drive teams to prioritize, operate and think about client’s businesses differently to accelerate value
- Strong passion for all things Product!
- Highly motivated to work independently while assisting to advance the Product Management discipline within Bottle Rocket
- Experience in establishing a vision, roadmap, and measures of success
- Strong collaborator who can effectively communicate, present and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Delivered B2B and/or B2C products to market
- Ability to pull actionable insights from analytics
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5-7years of experience in digital product management and agile processes
- At least 5-7 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer-facing digital products