Senior iOS Developer
Engineering | Addison, TX | Full Time
About Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is dedicated to creating high quality iPhone, iPad and Android applications. We believe exceptionally innovative technology not only enhances the way we do things - it redefines the way we live our lives. To us, the iPhone is more than a sophisticated phone; it’s a game-changing platform uniting information, instant access and unlimited range to create entertainment and enterprise solutions.
We are a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of the app revolution. We have developed and released over 50 high profile, interesting apps for companies like NPR, PBS, Discovery Channel, Disney, American Express, AARP, Bravo, ESPN, SPIN Magazine, BET, History Channel, as well extremely popular games such as Doodle Bomb and Annoying Orange Kitchen Carnage. Our apps are regularly featured in the press and have received critical acclaim. We estimate that over 15 million people use the apps we have built. These apps are just the tip of the iceberg. We continue to push the envelope of design and architecture and have literally dozens of new projects you may find very interesting.
- Develop cutting edge iOS projects writing high quality code
- Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced iOS projects
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects
- Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other iOS developers
- Flexibility to operate in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Work hard and have a lot of fun at the same time
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market.
- Develop new iPhone/iPad apps
- Lead iOS development team
- Manage your own time
- Manage your own part of projects
- Architect solutions
- Minimum 1 year's experience developing iPhone/iPad apps for a company or have an app you can show us
- 5+ years overall software development experience
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Minimum 1 year's experience as a technical team lead or software architect
- Strong OOP skills
- Must be able to demonstrate existing iPhone/iPad app experience
- Work on-site (Dallas, Texas)
- Have apps posted to App Store
- Long-time Mac user
- Experience with asynchronous networking
Learn more about this job and other technical, creative, quality assurance and project management at http://www.bottlerocketapps.com
DON'T LIVE IN DALLAS? THIS JOB IS ALSO OPEN TO PEOPLE INTERESTED IN RELOCATING TO THE DALLAS AREA. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT RELOCATION COST ASSISTANCE WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION.