Senior Client Executive
Client Services | Addison, TX | Full Time
ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world’s most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of app revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile experiences – and our passion doesn’t end there. After hours, we’re those people standing in line for the latest games and technology. Bottle Rocket does not only exceed standards – we set news ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards.
We have even been featured on Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies List. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
Bottle Rocket will never stop pushing the limits of mobile design, information architecture, and capabilities of the platforms we embrace. We love embracing the impossible in game development, TV Everywhere, enterprise, commerce, publishing, and more. With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket’s future promises continued growth of both our capacity and capabilities in all areas of our business. We focus on tough problems, improving our work, and creating project plans to release the next award-winning app. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position:
Manage and grow assigned book of business. Maximize customer relationships and ensure Client success, maximum share of wallet and client retention. Understand and execute against the relationship value chain. Be client’s trusted advisor and the voice of the brand inside the walls of Bottle Rocket.
- Grow client’s book of business
- Renew reoccurring revenue streams
- Gain deep understanding of the client’s business environment, risks, competitors, and current problem being addressed; communicate same with project team
- Identify all decision makers, influencers, buyers, and users of BR services
- Create client roadmap and report monthly, quarterly, yearly to the Director of Client Success
- Identify relevant industry and technology shifts and link to Client Playbook
- Understand key analytics and important client business drivers
- Host senior onsite deep dive and relationship interventions twice per year
- Design and facilitate key account reviews quarterly
- Understand critical client triggers
- Intervene on key client and policy/procedure breakdowns regarding unique and sensitive cases
- Oversee client contract management and contractual renewals
- Facilitate third party or other agreement execution, including NDAs
- Intake new clients from Business Development and execute client onboarding activities (Internal and external)
- Expedite contract costs, such as account expenses, write-offs, and other concessions offered to client
- Partner with other Bottle Rocket disciplines in addressing and meeting client needs
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend important client and industry related events
- Provide strategic recommendations for viable third-party solutions and advocate client relationships with technology partners such as Google, Apple, Urban Airship, etc.
- Determine and champion client business development investment opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, technology or psychology, or 5 years’ related work experience
- Minimum 3 years Account Executive experience significantly growing business through senior relationships
- Experience working in team-based environments
- Knowledge of digital strategies and software development process
- Strong business orientation
- Assertive with a strong sense of urgency combined with high EQ
- Exceptional client centricity and leadership abilities
- Strong analytical orientation, with deep understanding of value created
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to introduce new ideas and influence others
- High verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Resilient and highly attuned to small group dynamics
- Positive and patient in high-stress situations
- Understand the dynamics of client environment
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance
- B2B sales and client delivery experience
- Experience with custom software development process
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities or direct reports
Contacts with this Position
- Works with all levels within the company
- Regularly interacts with clients and potential clients
- Lifting and carrying up to 10 pounds
- Good hearing and listening
- Clear speech in the English language
- Reach with hands and arms throughout day
- Talk clearly
- Hear within normal range
- Stand and walk for up to 8 hours or more per day
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl multiple times per day
- Reading – Complex
- Writing – Complex
- Judgment/Decision Making
- Advanced Math skills
- Good vision with color perception
- Near vision – able to see details at close range
The physical environment requires the team member to work primarily inside. May be requested to work overtime and weekends for special program events.
Required Use of Machinery, Tools, Equipment and Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal computer
- Business equipment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by Rocketeers assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all Rocketeers within this class. I understand that the purpose of this job description is to provide the Rocketeer with the essential functions of the position. It is not an employment contract and should not be construed as such. Furthermore, no promise, statement or writing made by a manager may be interpreted to constitute an employment relationship other than “at will.”
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.