Quality Assurance and Software Tester for iOS and Android
Quality Assurance | Addison, TX | Full Time
About Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is dedicated to creating high quality iPhone, iPad and Android applications. We believe exceptionally innovative technology not only enhances the way we do things - it redefines the way we live our lives. To us, the iPhone is more than a sophisticated phone; it’s a game-changing platform uniting information, instant access and unlimited range to create entertainment and enterprise solutions.
About Working for Bottle Rocket:
Evaluate and test new and modified apps to verify that the app functions according to functional specifications, user requirements and development guidelines.
As part of our growth plan, it’s essential that everyone we bring on board clearly understands the challenges involved and the expectations placed upon them. Some of these include:
- Write, revise and verify quality standards and comprehensive test procedures for software evaluation.
Design written protocols for both initial and regression testing of specific apps.
- UIAutomation scripting experience is a plus
- Unit Testing in iOS is a plus
- JUnit experience
- Monkey Runner experience
- Accurately track and report software errors and failures created during testing, with detailed descriptions of the inputs and conditions necessary to reproduce the error.
- Manage test device inventory.
- Experience with RedMine
- Experience with SVN & GIT source control
- Experience with Jenkins build server