Office Experience Assistant
Administrative | Addison, TX | Full Time
ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world’s most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network. To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing specialist at the forefront of connected device revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile and digital experiences – and our passion doesn’t end there. After hours, we’re those people standing in line for the latest technologies and attending industry meet ups searching for more knowledge. Bottle Rocket not only exceeds standards – we set new ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named to the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards, among many other industry recognitions. We have also been featured in Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
It’s our duty to stay at the forefront of what’s next, and in our world, that means continuous innovation. It’s more than just a buzz word. It’s our day to day and the heartbeat of our Rocketeers. We believe innovation is the result of curiosity and the desire to make a difference. Innovation is a strategic imperative we use to deliver relevant offerings to help our clients stay ahead of the competition. Innovation that rapidly turns into execution is our strength.
With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket’s future promises continued growth in all areas of our business. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position:
We are currently seeking a personable, detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Office Experience Administrator. This position requires someone with a positive attitude, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be interested and inspired by the idea of working in a motivated, intelligent workplace as part of our growing company and brand.
- Manage daily administrative tasks and ongoing projects
- Maintain the look and organization of the office
- Coordinate meeting logistics, including ordering meals and setting up/cleaning up
- Purchase supplies, maintaining inventory and scheduling necessary maintenance
- Perform light cleaning/straightening and office errands
- Follow up on pending matters with limited direction
- Respond to urgent requests
- Assist with and coordinate internal and external events
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with the same deadline
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven initiative
- Maturity to handle a range of situations
- A meticulous and thorough nature
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Flexible with schedule, some after-hours events are required
- Internet skills including the use of e-mail, group messaging and information gathering
- High level of energy with a cheerful disposition and the ability to work under pressure
- Above average ability to multitask
- Customer service orientation
- Self-direction and sense of ownership
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Current Mac user or prior experience with Mac.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma (or GED or equivalent work experience).
- Two years’ experience providing administrative/customer service support