Administration | Addison, TX | Part Time
About Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is dedicated to creating high quality iPhone, iPad and Android applications. We believe exceptionally innovative technology not only enhances the way we do things—it redefines the way we live our lives. To us, iOS and Android are more than sophisticated mobile operating system—they are game-changing platforms uniting information, instant access and unlimited range to create entertainment and enterprise solutions.
About Working for Bottle Rocket:
We are a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of the app revolution. We have developed and released over 60 high profile, premium brand experience apps for companies like NPR, PBS, Discovery Channel, Disney, American Express, AARP, Bravo, ESPN, SPIN Magazine, BET, A&E Television and the National Science Foundation, as well extremely popular games such as Doodle Bomb and Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage. Our apps are regularly featured in the press and have received critical acclaim. We estimate that over 15 million people use the apps we have built. These apps are just the tip of the iceberg. We continue to push the envelope of design and architecture and have literally dozens of new projects you may find very interesting.
Of course, such high visibility and growth comes with its own challenges. Our services are in such high demand that we need the most talented individuals, such as yourself, to continue to grow our brand, our organization, and our skill sets. We can offer you as much challenge as you can handle! We have been wildly successful because we work hard for our clients, our end users, and for each other. We have staffed our teams with "A" players that do not accept anything less than the best from themselves and each other. This allows us to continually improve our work, our processes, and our vision.
About This Position:
We are currently seeking a personable, detail-oriented individual to work part-time as our Office Assistant. This position requires someone with a positive attitude, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to successfully multi-task in a fast paced environment. Candidates should be interested and inspired by the idea of working in a motivated, intelligent workplace as part of our growing company and brand.
- Daily administrative tasks and ongoing projects
- General lifting and maintaining the look and organization of the office
- Purchasing supplies, maintaining inventory and scheduling necessary maintenance
- Light cleaning/straightening and office errands
- Organizing of meetings
- Following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Responding to urgent requests
- Arranging travel schedule and reservations
- Assisting with coordinating events
- Two years experience providing administrative/customer service support in an office setting
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with the same deadline
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven Initiative
- Maturity to handle a range of situations
- A meticulous and thorough nature
- Some after hours events are required so must be flexible
- Mac User
- Owns an iPhone
This is a part-time position that reports to our Executive Assitant. There is room for growth with the right fit. We are a successful business and one of the most experience app developer in the market. Come join us!