Administration | Addison, TX | Full Time
About Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is dedicated to creating handcrafted iPhone, iPad and Android apps for the world's most discriminating brands. We believe exceptionally innovative technology not only enhances the way we do things - it redefines the way we live our lives. We are a remarkable team of dreamers, thinkers, makers and doers with unparalleled experience and a relentless passion for pushing the limits of mobile.
About Working for Bottle Rocket:
We are a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of the app revolution. We have developed and released over 90 high profile, award-winning apps for companies like NPR, Discovery Channel, Disney, BET, American Express, AARP, Bravo, ESPN, SPIN Magazine, History Channel, as well extremely popular games such as Doodle Bomb and Annoying Orange Kitchen Carnage. Our apps often top the charts and win much-coveted industry awards like the People’s Voice Award at The Webbys, SPD Awards’ Tablet App of the Year and Variety’s Entertainment App Developer of the Year. We recently had our fourth app inducted into the Apple Hall of Fame, more than any other app developer. Bottle Rocket was also named one of The Dallas Morning News’ Top Places to Work in 2012.
Of course, such high visibility and growth comes with its own challenges. Our services are in such high demand that we need the most talented individuals, such as yourself, to continue to grow our brand, our organization, and our skill set. We can offer you as much challenge as you can handle! We have been wildly successful because we work hard for our clients, our end users, and for each other. We have staffed our teams with "A" players that do not accept anything less than the best from themselves and each other. This allows us to continually improve our work, our processes, and our vision.
About This Position:
We have an immediate need for an experienced Creative Recruiter to source and hire the top Creative talent for our ever-expanding team. We are looking for a savvy Creative Recruiter who understands our business, the dynamics of a competitive market, and the importance of professionalism when interfacing with candidates and hiring managers. This role requires someone who has a natural talent for networking, is eager to connect with the best candidates in the market and has the desire to see Bottle Rocket grow and prosper.
If you are interested in more than just a 9–to–5 job, are excited by working with a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a young organization, then this is the place for you! This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. It is about building great products, building great teams, and being excited about going to work every day!
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market. Come join us!
• Responsible for sourcing, interviewing and recruiting Creative Professionals including but not limited to Art Directors, Creative Directors, Graphic Designers, Strategists, User Experience, Information Architects, and Brand Managers
• Coordinate the advertising/job posting process
• Shepherd quality candidates through the selection process and drive effective decision-making
• Work proactively with hiring managers to understand their immediate and upcoming needs
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and social networking sites to build networks to find qualified passive candidates
• Utilize our applicant tracking system to organize candidates and maintain accurate data
• Manage offer process and acceptance by selected candidates
• Execute onboarding of new employees
• Continually improve recruiting process for candidates and hiring managers
• Represent Bottle Rocket at recruiting events
• May assist in overflow recruiting outside of Creative disciplines
• 1-3 years experience hiring Creative Professionals, preferably in an ad agency, technology or creative environment
• Bachelors degree in HRM, Organizational Development or related field
• Exceptional leadership, oral and written communications, planning and effective decision-making skills
• Social media savvy; ability to leverage social media to connect with top talent
• Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
• Self-motivated with a bias for action
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable; able to manage shifting priorities as hiring needs evolve
• Understanding of and passion for the digital space
• You have experience in both the vendor side (staffing firm) and corporate side
• You are a Mac user
• You own an iPhone or Android smartphone (and have owned it at least a year)