Client Services | Addison, TX | Full Time
ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is an award-winning Dallas-based mobile strategy, design, and development company leading top brands like NBCUniversal, Coca-Cola, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, PetSmart, and Mary Kay through mobile innovation. Since 2008, we have developed over 180 (and counting) iPhone, iPad, and Android applications, as well as building experiences for streaming devices, wearables, VR headsets, and connected TV. To us, mobile and innovative technology is more than enhancements in our daily lives. They are game-changing platforms uniting information, entertainment, and enterprise solutions.
As a part of WPP, the world’s largest advertising and marketing services company made up of 150 different companies around the world including companies like Ogilvy & Mather, Young & Rubicam, JWT, Grey, Wunderman, and AKQA, we have the horsepower to expand not only in the industry, but across the world.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of app revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile experiences – and our passion doesn’t end there. After hours, we’re those people standing in line for the latest games and technology. Bottle Rocket does not only exceed standards – we set news ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards.
We have even been featured on Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies List. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
Bottle Rocket will never stop pushing the limits of mobile design, information architecture, and capabilities of the platforms we embrace. We love embracing the impossible in game development, TV Everywhere, enterprise, commerce, publishing, and more. With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket’s future promises continued growth of both our capacity and capabilities in all areas of our business. We focus on tough problems, improving our work, and creating project plans to release the next award-winning app. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position:
Bottle Rocket has designed the Client Executive (CE) role to provide a high level of support and value to both the client and the Bottle Rocket project delivery teams. The CE plays an active and vital role on all project team(s). The CE looks to become the client’s trusted advisor, the voice of brand inside the walls of Bottle Rocket, represent the client’s interests in project meetings, seeks to understand their business goals, industry, and competitive landscape, and help to identify their digital/mobile business challenges and goals. The successful candidate understands a day in their client’s life, thinks like the client, empathizes with their needs, understands the “why” behind everything and skillfully articulates it back to the business. The right candidate possesses the unique skills required to balance the needs of both the client and project team while driving relentlessly towards meeting Bottle Rocket’s business goals.
The CE is measured against a balanced scorecard. The score card aligns with the values and financial goals of Bottle Rocket and gives the CE clear direction for measurement of performance and reward. The CE can achieve success against the balanced scorecard by executing on the below:
- Provide the best services and products possible, resulting in high client satisfaction and a role as trusted advisor
- Provide clear and achievable direction and collaboration, resulting in high internal team satisfaction and low team member churn
- Continuously identify opportunities to serve the client, leading to ongoing revenue and increases in client lifetime value
- Manage communication and risk streams efficiently and effectively, helping the team perform at a level that provides acceptable contribution margins
If you have been described as being or associated with words like endearing, strategic, collaborative, high performing, tenacious, grit, resourceful, energetic, high emotional IQ, stellar work ethic, or passionate… you are sure to succeed in this demanding role!
- Have a deep understanding of client’s business needs and challenges and communicate those to the project teams
- Drive the right solutions that yield revenue growth
- Propose creative solutions that solve client’s business problems
- Draft and negotiate statements of work and change orders
- Maintain and advance stakeholder relationships
- Fully understand the marketplace and competitors and provide comparisons and best practices to the client
- Ensure client fully understands project phases and contract terminology
- Escalate major project issues and ensure full stakeholder awareness
- Compile and coordinate regular communication plans for key stakeholders
- Proactively drive roadmap planning (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Attend important client and related industry events
- Communicate and work to resolve client team issues
- Ensure contract service levels are being met and value is maximized
- Present industry and software changes and how to apply them to their digital/mobile vision
- Understand key analytics and important business drivers
- Advocate client relationships with platform partners
- Ensure project budget health by actively monitoring
- Introduce viable third party solutions
- Coordinate and collect all required marketing information as it pertains to:
- Press releases
- Case studies
- Awards submissions
- Coordinate app release celebrations
- Promote and make client aware of speaking opportunities
- Prepare Keynote presentations to present solutions and information to clients
- Minimum five years Account Executive experience, ideally with an interactive / digitial agency
- Experience with custom software development process
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Curiosity, creativity, and excitement about finding new opportunities within existing accounts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Periodic travel