Business Development Executive
Business Development | Addison, TX | Full Time
ABOUT Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket has been a thought leader at the intersection of transformative technology and business innovation since our inception in 2008. Headquartered in Dallas, we design and develop experiences for the Connected Customer that produce undeniable value for many of the world’s most distinguished brands. Our more than 450 award-winning experiences have set new standards in connecting people to what they want and are transforming how our clients compete and win in the marketplace. Bottle Rocket is a strategic partner within the world-wide WPP integrated communications network.
ABOUT working for Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of app revolution. Our team is comprised of mature, self-motivated professionals who bring passion to their craft. We do what it takes to get the job done, but never stop trying to improve ourselves and our services. By day, we sweat the details and build awesome mobile experiences – and our passion doesn’t end there. After hours, we’re those people standing in line for the latest games and technology. Bottle Rocket does not only exceed standards – we set news ones (and have fun while doing it).
We take pride in our employees and their future. We have repeatedly been named the Dallas Business Journal's Best Places to Work, The Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work, and the Inc. 500. Our work has won an unprecedented number of Apple Hall of Fame awards.
We have even been featured on Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies List. And our Founder and CEO was named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for our region.
Bottle Rocket will never stop pushing the limits of mobile design, information architecture, and capabilities of the platforms we embrace. We love embracing the impossible in game development, TV Everywhere, enterprise, commerce, publishing, and more. With tens of millions of users interacting with our work every day, Bottle Rocket’s future promises continued growth of both our capacity and capabilities in all areas of our business. We focus on tough problems, improving our work, and creating project plans to release the next award-winning app. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it, Bottle Rocket may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit bottlerocketstudios.com.
ABOUT This Position:
*PLEASE NOTE, THERE MAY BE MULTIPLE LEVELS AVAILABLE. ACTUAL LEVEL WILL BE SPECIFIED AFTER SPEAKING WITH ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS OR HR REPRESENTATIVES. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE SEE WWW.BOTTLEROCKETSTUDIOS.COM.
ABOUT This Position:
As a Business Development Executive for Bottle Rocket, you will be responsible for new business development from prospect qualification through close, while communicating with company leadership team on progress, priorities, obstacles and resolutions. While you will report to the SVP of Business Development, you will also work directly with the company's development, creative and project management teams as needed to formulate solutions for your prospects and clients.
If you are interested in more than just a 9–to–5 job, are excited by working with a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a young organization, then this is the place for you! This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. It is about building great products, building great teams, and being excited about going to work every day!
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market. Come join us!
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Develop clear business plan and strategy around net-new account development and revenue generation
- Influence long-term relationships and trusted-advisor status within key, targeted accounts
- Work closely with Bottle Rocket Marketing and Practice leadership to evaluate and align opportunities
- Assessing and understanding client needs as communicated verbally or through RFPs/RFIs, and crafting appropriate solutions
- Preparing technical proposals including detailed SOWs
- Preparing and professionally delivering formal and informal presentations to key prospects
- Negotiating and closing all phases of engagements, including review and preparation of NDAs and development agreements
- Managing relationships with existing clients to identify new business opportunities
- Experience building a book of business from scratch
- Experience with complex service or solution sales involving multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 10 + years experience selling software or technology solutions, with a quantifiable record of success
- Ability to consistently achieve or exceed set sales goals
- Familiarity with technical concepts and processes related to software development
- Ability to translate technical problems into solvable business solutions
- Exceptional phone, written and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, upbeat, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Obsessively organized and capable of handling several projects simultaneously
- Resourceful and curious individual with a sharp intellect and the ability to pick things up quickly
- MUST own an iOS or Android device made in the last 2 years
- Prior software development experience (any platform or language)
- Previous experience working in an entrepreneurial small company environment
- Own and have experience with iPad
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel for Mac, and Apple Pages & Keynote