Android Internship - Summer 2014
Engineering | Addison, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
Android Intern Responsibilities:
- Assisting in developing cutting edge projects by writing high quality code
- Assisting in maintaining existing Android Apps
- Managing your own time
- Managing your own part of projects
Submit your resume and answer the following questions under the "cover letter" section of the application process.
- What is your current school, major, and expected graduation date?
- Briefly describe your software development experience, whether in school or personal projects.
- Have you done any work on mobile apps before? If so, please explain.
- What would you hope to learn through an internship at Bottle Rocket?
- Describe a team experience that you have had, positive or negative.
For questions about this process, please contact Marc Bedinghaus at [[redacted]].