Administration | Addison, TX | Full Time
About Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is dedicated to creating high quality iPhone, iPad and Android applications. We believe exceptionally innovative technology not only enhances the way we do things—it redefines the way we live our lives. To us, iOS and Android are more than sophisticated mobile operating system—they are game-changing platforms uniting information, instant access and unlimited range to create entertainment and enterprise solutions.
About Working for Bottle Rocket:
We are a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of the app revolution. We have developed and released over 60 high profile, premium brand experience apps for companies like NPR, PBS, Discovery Channel, Disney, American Express, AARP, Bravo, ESPN, SPIN Magazine, BET, A&E Television and the National Science Foundation, as well extremely popular games such as Doodle Bomb and Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage. Our apps are regularly featured in the press and have received critical acclaim. We estimate that over 15 million people use the apps we have built. These apps are just the tip of the iceberg. We continue to push the envelope of design and architecture and have literally dozens of new projects you may find very interesting.
Of course such high visibility and growth comes with its own challenges. Our services are in such high demand that we need the most talented individuals, such as yourself, to continue to grow our brand, our organization, and our skill sets. We can offer you as much challenge as you can handle! We have been wildly successful because we work hard for our clients, our end users, and for each other. We have staffed our teams with "A" players that do not accept anything less than the best from themselves and each other. This allows us to continually improve our work, our processes, and our vision.
About This Position:
The Accounting Clerk will report to and be responsible for assisting our Controller with daily tasks such as but not limited to receivables, payables and bookkeeping. We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market. Come join us!
- Bookkeeping, entry of payables, receivables, sales, deposits, reconciliations, reporting and analysis
- Maintaining fixed and depreciable asset schedules
- Process a high volume of invoices daily
- Perform heavy data entry with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Audit employee expense reports
- Determine proper general ledger coding for invoices when needed
- Reconciliation and analysis of large invoices/vendor statements
- Obtain appropriate approval to pay invoices
- Investigate and resolve issues that arise with the processing of invoices/check requests and purchase orders
- Research, analyze, and resolve complex payment and vendor issues in a timely and professional manner
- Support requests for payment information and invoice copies as required (research, audits, tax filings, etc.)
- Maintain accurate, efficient filing system for all Accounts Payable documents
- Sort, date stamp, and distribute mail received via US Mail and from AP email box
- Reconcile Travel and Purchase card statements
- 3 – 5 years in an Accounting Clerk role or perfoming like duties