Client Services | Addison, TX | Full Time
About Bottle Rocket:
Bottle Rocket is dedicated to creating high quality iPhone, iPad and Android applications. We believe exceptionally innovative technology not only enhances the way we do things—it redefines the way we live our lives. To us, iOS and Android are more than sophisticated mobile operating system—they are game-changing platforms uniting information, instant access and unlimited range to create entertainment and enterprise solutions.
About Working for Bottle Rocket:
We are a rapidly growing mobile development company at the forefront of the app revolution. We have developed and released over 60 high profile, premium brand experience apps for companies like NPR, PBS, Discovery Channel, Disney, American Express, AARP, Bravo, ESPN, SPIN Magazine, BET, A&E Television and the National Science Foundation, as well extremely popular games such as Doodle Bomb and Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage. Our apps are regularly featured in the press and have received critical acclaim. We estimate that over 15 million people use the apps we have built. These apps are just the tip of the iceberg. We continue to push the envelope of design and architecture and have literally dozens of new projects you may find very interesting.
Of course, such high visibility and growth comes with its own challenges. Our services are in such high demand that we need the most talented individuals, such as yourself, to continue to grow our brand, our organization, and our skill sets. We can offer you as much challenge as you can handle! We have been wildly successful because we work hard for our clients, our end users, and for each other. We have staffed our teams with "A" players that do not accept anything less than the best from themselves and each other. This allows us to continually improve our work, our processes, and our vision.
About This Position:
The Account Manager manages the ongoing development of the client relationship, ultimately resulting in long-term revenue generation. Responsible for keeping his or her clients happy, the Account Manager must continually monitor client satisfaction. The successful candidate will proactively prospect within the client's organization for new projects to expand the client's brand and develop new app ideas. As new projects are developed, the Account Manager assembles the project management team in conjunction with the Resource Manager, and so must be familiar with internal resources and skills sets. The Account Manager is also responsible for working with the client to resolve any issues during the development process, so as to ensure successful, on-time project delivery. The Account Manager is evaluated on the success of the client relationship, account growth, client satisfaction and revenue targets.
If you are interested in more than just a 9–to–5 job, are excited by working with a team of committed individuals, and want to make a difference in a young organization, then this is the place for you! This position is not about years of experience, industry background, or academics. It is about building great products, building great teams, and being excited about going to work every day!
We offer competitive salaries and have a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision. We are a successful business and one of the most experienced app developers in the market. Come join us!
- Manage existing client relationships, looking for ways to grow clients' account value
- Be the voice of the client within Bottle Rocket
- Understand clients' business goals and brands
- Propose creative solutions/initiatives that will impact Bottle Rocket's bottom line
- Prepare presentations, reports, upsells, etc., to provide value to clients
- Draft and negotiate statements of work and change orders
- Assemble project teams and hand off projects to development
- Minimum two years Account Manager or Account Executive experience, ideally with an interactive agency (five or more years preferred)
- Experience with mobile best practices and strategic mobile development
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Curiosity, creativity and excitement about finding new opportunities within existing accounts
- Comfortable negotiating business terms
- Experience with salesforce automation or contact management software
- Must own an iPhone or Android smartphone (and have owned it at least one year)
- Must be a Mac user
- Sales management experience
- Experience concepting mobile applications