Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
BoostCTR is an enterprise solution for optimizing ad creative at scale across Search, Social, Display & Mobile.
Boost increases advertiser profitability by using a combination of humans and software to drive increased ad relevance at scale. The Boost marketplace is comprised of over 1,000 expert copywriters and image optimizers who compete to provide a diverse array of perspectives. Boost’s proprietary software identifies opportunities for optimization and drives performance using a combination of workflow tools and algorithms.
The Company focuses on optimizing for enterprise advertisers and generates substantial improvements in conversions-per-impression for customers. Today, Boost is trusted to drive optimization and insights for over $300 million in advertising spend across networks and premium publisher sites such as Google, Microsoft+Yahoo Bing Ads and Facebook.
BoostCTR is seeking a UI/UX Designer for our Enterprise SaaS platform. We are searching for an innovative design leader who is passionate about user experience, looking to solve complicated user interface problems and create a product that is not only beautiful, but easy and enjoyable to use.
As a UI/UX designer at BoostCTR, you will work directly with our product team to conceive of, design and deploy new & existing features. With an emphasis on UI/UX, we still move fluidly between user experience design and visual design, and you should be able to wear both hats.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in HCI (preferred) or Degrees in Design with significant experience in UX/UI
- 3+ years of experience designing user experiences and interaction design in Enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Knowledge of User Centered Design Principles and Practices
- Ability to create process flow diagrams, wireframes, and final mockups
- Ability to provide production-ready graphics and requirements to development teams
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, sitemapping, task analysis, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
- Strong understanding of current trends in HTML, JS and CSS coding and practice
- Knowledge of the interactive landscape, (both mobile and web based)
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create stellar user experiences
- Demonstrate deep understanding of user interactions
- Transform design requirements into intuitive interface
- Translate UX briefs into annotated wireframes and final AI / PSD files
- Develop and maintain wireframe and design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other UX design documents
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles, which result in improved user engagement and session duration
- Understand A/B testing and its influence on design choices
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the design and interface
- Create and maintain a library of design and interface resources for use by product teams
- Establish detailed usability and design guidelines for product development based on industry best practices and competitive benchmarking