Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
BoostCTR is an enterprise solution for optimizing ad creative at scale across Search, Social, Display & Mobile.
Boost increases advertiser profitability by using a combination of humans and software to drive increased ad relevance at scale. The Boost marketplace is comprised of over 1,000 expert copywriters and image optimizers who compete to provide a diverse array of perspectives. Boost’s proprietary software identifies opportunities for optimization and drives performance using a combination of workflow tools and algorithms.
The Company focuses on optimizing for enterprise advertisers and generates substantial improvements in conversions-per-impression for customers. Today, Boost is trusted to drive optimization and insights for over $300 million in advertising spend across networks and premium publisher sites such as Google, Microsoft+Yahoo Bing Ads and Facebook.
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans for complex, multi-tier, distributed, applications
throughout the full lifecycle of the software. Writes and maintains test automation. Publishes test results. Develops quality assurance standards. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Work with business stakeholders and developers to design and create detailed test plans.
- Develop test automation framework and automate test case and execute manual tests.
- Track and report software defects.
- Participate and contribute to software design reviews.
- Develop a culture of quality.
- 2+ of outstanding track record of writing UI Automation scripts using Jenkins, Selenium, SilkTest etc.
- Experience testing SaaS application
- Experience in testing AJAX, HTML, XML and CSS
- Experience in Web Services – API testing
- Strong understanding of QA methodology and the Software Development Life-cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Amazon Cloud Services
- Experience with bug tracking using Jira or Bugzilla.
- Prior experience with web based CRM, Marketing automation and BPM tools
- Working knowledge of a programming language (C#, PHP, Java)
- Working knowledge of SQL