Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
BoostCTR is an enterprise solution for optimizing ad creative at scale across Search, Social, Display & Mobile.
Boost increases advertiser profitability by using a combination of humans and software to drive increased ad relevance at scale. The Boost marketplace is comprised of over 1,000 expert copywriters and image optimizers who compete to provide a diverse array of perspectives. Boost’s proprietary software identifies opportunities for optimization and drives performance using a combination of workflow tools and algorithms.
The Company focuses on optimizing for enterprise advertisers and generates substantial improvements in conversions-per-impression for customers. Today, Boost is trusted to drive optimization and insights for over $300 million in advertising spend across networks and premium publisher sites such as Google, Microsoft+Yahoo Bing Ads and Facebook.
The Public Relations Specialist will assist the Advertising/Marketing team in developing and promoting the public image of our company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters and stockholders' reports.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate another appropriate spokesperson or information source.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments and agenda.
- Confer with production and support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
- Study the objectives, promotional policies and needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products and services.
- Confer with other managers to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
- Coach client representatives in effective communication with the public and with employees.
- Prepare and deliver speeches to further public relations objectives.
- Plan and conduct market and public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
Specific Skills Required:
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, or Communications
- 4+ years of editorial, online content, production or marketing communications
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Expertise at writing customer-focused, strategic, inspiring, and powerful copy
- Experience writing press releases and thought-provoking content
- Strong ability to build, grow, and nurture relationships with outside press, partners, and internal team members
- Experience with blogging, social media, PR, viral content, and content distribution
- Ability to write on topics that build thought leadership and confidence in our brand
- Excellent problem solving, ethics, and business sense
- Passionate, smart, fun, funny, friendly, proactive, and magnetic personality
- Bonus points if you have experience with creative, cloud technology or digital media
Education and Experience: Or a combination of experience and education.
· 4-year degree in public relations, journalism or related field
· 3-5 years experience in media relations
· 1-3 years experience with complex marketing and PR campaigns
· Proven track record in successful process management