Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
BoostCTR is seeking a qualified candidate for an immediate full-time job opening for the position of Marketing Manager, located in San Francisco, CA. We are looking for a savvy Marketing Manager with a passion for technology and online media.
BoostCTR has an industry leading platform that maximizes ad optimization. As we are quickly ramping up, excellent communication and analytical skills are required to support Marketing with day-to day planning, new program development, event management, brand stewardship, and content creation for use in social media, public relations and sales materials.
The Marketing Manager should have strong technical skills including: keen attention to detail, excellent writing and editing, solid knowledge of the MS Office Suite, on-line tools, and social media experience. The Manager role may also involve marketing research. The Marketing Manager will assist in content development, must work effectively with internal teams, locally or internationally and be able to manage external consultants, juggle simultaneous projects, and maintain consistent face-to-face interaction.
The Marketing Manager will support the development and execution of the marketing and communication strategy for new and existing products. This role will help us understand regional needs, set up global communication processes, execute events and programs to ensure successful global product marketing campaigns and launches. He/she will work closely with the sales and product teams to develop content for each business unit category that will be used in marketing collateral, public relations programs and other communications programs while championing brand consistency.
The Marketing Manager must be business-savvy, proactive, innovative and highly creative. This ideal candidate will thrive in a fast- paced, deadline driven, startup environment. This person should have project management skills, an inquisitive nature and strong (and professional) interpersonal skills.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support the marketing process for customer initiatives (e.g., promotional tools, meetings, public relations, internal communications).
· Auditing and executing Boost Social Media endeavors.
· Boost published content (blogs, PR, etc).
· Research industry materials tied to PPC, Display, Search, Social and mobile.
· Build a library of data / facts tied to industry research for specific verticals (15-20).
· Build vertical specific marketing presentations /decks to be used for sales team.
· Be a self-starter with regards to proactively solving problems, identifying opportunities for marketing growth and penetration potential.
· Develop and update the web content as required (non-technical).
· Update all marketing calendaring documents (ads, events, PR, intranet).
· Event management and production, from venue selection and promotions to tracking shipments and vendor coordination.
· Gather data to help analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
· Contribute to branding and market messages across all product lines to ensure consistency of brand identity and messaging.
· Maintain files, and manage corporate marketing library.
· Coordinate with outside consultants.
· Other duties & projects as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
· 2-3 years marketing experience.
· B.S. in marketing or business degree required.
· Must be an innovative thinker.
· Creativity, flexibility, personable demeanor are a must.
· Advanced software knowledge using Office 2010 suite (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Outlook).
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary as well as the ability to run multiple simultaneous projects w/ a strong attention to detail and understanding of conceptual meetings and events.
· Social media experience (LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs).
· Strong project management skills with ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects within mandatory tight deadlines.
· Experience with marketing collateral design and tools.
· Ability to conduct and analyze research.
· Self-starter – must be able to work with little supervision.
· Ability to act diplomatically in a professional environment.
· Ability to travel up to 10% annually.
· Passion, logic and determination in research.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environments.
· 2+ years of direct experience working in online media.
· Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
· Familiarity with online advertisement platforms such as Marin Software or Kenshoo and web analytical tools such as Google Analytics is a plus.
· Competitive salary.
· Excellent career advancement opportunities.
· Medical; dental and vision reimbursement budget.
· 401(k) plan.
· Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture.