Account Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
BoostCTR is an online solution that allows AdWords, adCenter and Facebook advertisers to pro-source the creation and testing of their text ads. We're an innovative and venture-financed technology start-up, based in San Francisco.
BoostCTR is looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be part of building solutions that change the economics and management of PPC test ads. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a high profile startup, working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, addressing a red-hot market. BoostCTR is seeking an intelligent, articulate, energetic and innovative individual with relevant experience to join our growing team as a Campaign Manager. You will partner with the Account Managers by helping manage the day to day of your assigned client accounts.
The position is based in San Francisco.
- Assist the Account Managers with managing all components of the client account, including recommending which campaigns to improve and providing ad copy feedback.
- Analyze data and report key findings and recommendations to the Account Managers.
- Produce reports for your client base on a weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly basis to summarize opportunities and previous period results based on the package purchased by the client.
- Keep all client notes, questions, contact information and actions up-to-date using Salesforce.
- Calculate client invoices based on different pricing models
- Serve as the internal customer champion helping to define and influence the direction of BoostCTR’s products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to improve performance and results.
- Create a standardized workflow for the generation of data driven campaign reports to present client traction and develop other client-facing materials such as presentations.
- Mastery of data; able to draw insights from large data sets with Excel and other analytics tools.
- Proven ability to extract, compile, analyze, and effectively generate clients’ data summary reports.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, file comparisons, Vlookup, etc…)
- Maintaining existing reports and developing business requirements for new automated reports
- Processing of data and coming up with reports on various projects.
- Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests for information simultaneously.
- Background in online marketing (SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Thrive in building strong professional relationships with counterparts from a wide range of departments from marketing to engineering and champion the interests of our customers within these groups.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding team player.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Trello, or Tableau a plus.