Customer Success Manager
Account Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Strategic Account Manager
BoostCTR is an online solution that allows AdWords, adCenter and Facebook advertisers to pro-source the creation and testing of their text ads. We're an innovative and venture-financed technology start-up, based in San Francisco.
BoostCTR is looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be part of building solutions that change the economics and management of PPC test ads. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a high profile startup, working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, addressing a red-hot market. BoostCTR is seeking an intelligent, articulate, energetic and innovative individual with relevant experience to join our growing team as a Strategic Account Manager. You would be managing a book of a-list Enterprise Advertisers and driving massive uplift into their marketing results. You would be responsible for delivering customer satisfaction by working collaboratively to develop and advance key customer initiatives. The position is based in San Francisco.
· Cultivate an advisory relationship with Enterprise level clients and manage all components of the client account, including recommending which campaigns to improve, providing ad copy feedback, and communicating value delivered.
· Identify and propose new opportunities based on market conditions.
· Teach agencies and clients to be self-sufficient within the service to influence technology adoption.
· Keep all client needs, questions, contact information and actions up-to-date using Salesforce.
· Reporting provided on a weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly basis to summarize opportunities and previous period results based on the package purchased by the client.
· Lead the Discovery Call to understand client's business, identify vertical nuances, success metrics, establish expectations, and derive a strategy.
· Serve as the internal customer champion helping to define and influence the direction of BoostCTR’s products and services.
· Create a standardized workflow for the generation of data driven campaign reports to present client traction and develop other client-facing materials such as presentations.
· Identify new revenue opportunities, grow client business and maximize client retention.
· Analyzing data to draw client insights and optimizations with the goal communicating finding to the client.
· 4+ years of experience in online marketing (SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, etc.).
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience managing Enterprise client relationships.
· Ability to digest complex data and regurgitate it back to clients in a manageable and concise way.
· Extremely well organized, analytical and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests for information simultaneously.
· Thrive in building strong professional relationships with counterparts from a wide range of departments from marketing to engineering and champion the interests of our customers within these groups.
· Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
· Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel and PowerPoint to produce client-facing deliverables.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Outstanding team player.
· Work experience at Google, Facebook, Marin Software, Clickable, Omniture, Kenshoo will be viewed favorably.
· Familiarity with Salesforce, Trello, or Tableau a plus.
· Able to travel for client meetings