Inside Sales Representative - Consultative
Specialty Finance | San Diego, CA | Full Time
FDIC insured and publicly traded (NASDAQ:BOFI), BofI Federal Bank, a diversified financial services company, with about $3 billion in assets provides innovative banking and lending products and services to our personal and business banking customers throughout the United States. We operate our bank from a single location headquartered in San Diego, California.
Because we do not incur the significantly higher fixed operating costs inherent in a branch-based distribution system, we are able to provide a better value to our customers. This means our interest rates on deposit products are generally among the highest available and our loan products feature low rates and fees. We distribute our deposit products through a wide range of retail distribution channels and distribute our loan products through retail, correspondent and wholesale channels.
We are currently recruiting to fill several sales positions in our Specialty Finance Division
BofI Federal Bank (NASDAQ: BOFI) is an innovative bank providing a variety of financial services and has been headquartered in San Diego, California since 1999. The Bank is currently seeking talented inside sales representatives for our Specialty Finance Division. In this role, you will work to generate new client revenue as well as grow existing relationships. You will be provided with leads to contact as well as inbound calls resulting from our extensive marketing efforts. You will not be responsible for finding your own leads. No licenses are required and paid training will be provided.
- Manage existing relationships as well as build new relationships;
- Significant amount (200+) of outbound calls to provided leads as well as create relationships with inbound callers;
- Communicate directly with underwriters and managers to make sure your client transactions complete smoothly;
- Work directly with management to ensure client satisfaction and to make sure the firm is meeting all client needs.
- Consultative selling experience in a competitive market is a plus;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and a Self-Starter;
- superior written and oral communication skills;
- exceptional rapport building skills;
- self-motivated with the drive to succeed;
- ability to organize many leads and prioritize opportunities;
- working knowledge of MS Office products;
- 4 year college degree or 1 - 5 years in highly competitive sales position (Financial Sales, Loan Officers, Consultative Sales, etc.)
*No relocation will be provided. Local candidates only.
We'll support your career growth with ongoing sales training, advanced sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiatives. The minimum target compensation for this position is $60,000 - $95,000 in the first year including a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and bonuses. Highly motivated and talented individuals can make between $150,000 to $200,000 per year in this position.
Additional benefits include:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong belief in Work/Life Balance
- Excellent Company Culture
- Numerous Philanthropic Opportunities
- Fitness Center Access