Engineering | Venice Beach, CA | Full Time
Help us build the Future of Fashion, One BOD at a time!
We are looking for highly motivated, team players to transform fashion e-commerce. If you love big challenges, working with cutting edge technologies, thinking outside the box, developing digital solutions to real world problems, and collaborating with the biggest brands in the world, we want to hear from you!
BODS is leveraging cutting-edge achievements in AI, computer graphics, and gaming technology to create a personalized, digital try-on experience. We offer the only accurate and elegant 3D solution in the market today. The BODS experience empowers online shoppers to make informed purchasing decisions, leading to less returns, while encouraging them to explore and experiment with their style IRL and into the Metaverse. Our photo-realistic depictions—of body types, skin tones, garments, materials, and real-time styling are a first for fashion. It's personalized, it's immersive and it's a sustainable way to shop!
BODS is looking for talented backend developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications and HTTP REST services.
- Architect and build responsive Web based applications driven by a REST API
- Comfortable writing web applications using the Java web stack
- Help define standards and best practices for the teamBe the “Go to” person for solving challenging technical problems
- Use your skills to build, evolve, and optimize these applications and services for performance, security, and integration
- Minimum of 5 years of real-world web apps and web service experience in Java
- Professional level understanding of writing Java based web services.
- Understanding of fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming, data structures, and problem solving
- Works well in a team environment, with talented people both inside of engineering and other teams
- Experience with designing modular and scalable software
- Writes clear, legible, and understandable code
- Experience taking projects from idea through to completion
- In the US, preferably in the Pacific Time zone
- Online communication, team collaboration skills, and English proficiency a must
- Experience using Redis or DynamoDB on AWS
- Interest in 3D graphics
- We're building out our US based team for the first time. So if you're the right person for the job, we're open to On-Site, Remote, and Hybrid work.