Chemistry | Hayward, CA 94545 | Full Time
BMS, Inc is a research and manufacturing company based in California. BMS is dedicated to unlocking natural health benefits of CBD-Hemp.
Our Why: Our Mission is to educate and heal the world by ensuring consumers are supplied with high-quality pharmaceutical-grade CBD-Hemp products.
Who We Are: Leaders in Innovation. We don’t predict the future, we invent the future. And we are always looking to be one step ahead.
What We Do: By applying cutting-edge science and technology, we are able to deliver the highest quality CBD-Hemp products to the market, always having in mind the latest discoveries by our Science Team.
Our Values: Be Kind. Do Good. Stay Together. Move Fast. Get It Done.
- Learn to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Accurately take measurements, document work, and maintain laboratory records.
- Use laboratory equipment and learn how to use software appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in laboratory meetings.
- Plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contribute to a cohesive team environment.
- Plan individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Meet project and production deadlines in collaboration with colleagues.
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of laboratory work.
- Self-motivated with a dedicated work ethic.
- Can work independently and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
- BS Degree in Chemistry, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.