Extraction | Hayward, CA 94545 | Full Time
BMS, Inc is a research and manufacturing company based in California. BMS is dedicated to unlocking natural health benefits of CBD-Hemp.
Our Why: Our Mission is to educate and heal the world by ensuring consumers are supplied with high-quality pharmaceutical-grade CBD-Hemp products.
Who We Are: Leaders in Innovation. We don’t predict the future, we invent the future. And we are always looking to be one step ahead.
What We Do: By applying cutting-edge science and technology, we are able to deliver the highest quality CBD-Hemp products to the market, always having in mind the latest discoveries by our Science Team.
Our Values: Be Kind. Do Good. Stay Together. Move Fast. Get It Done.
- Learning all of the SOP’s to execute the grinding and decarboxylation of all plant materials in the laboratory.
- Preparing equipment and parts for Grinding Department
- Cleaning and maintenance of grinding equipment.
- Maintaining strict records of all materials in the Grinding Department.
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to grinding equipment as needed.
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions as needed.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping grinding department working areas immaculate.
- Upholds the highest level of professionalism and leadership. Trains other Grinding Technicians duties from the SOPs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimal 1 year of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Able to work independently and be extremely dependable.
- Basic knowledge of methods, tools, equipment, materials, and practices used in manufacturing.
- Positive attitude, hard work ethic, and a priority for safety.
- Must have an understanding of the hazards and precautions of the trade.
- Knowledge of Google email, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to work shifts as assigned.
- Associate Degree required.