Vice President of Sales
Sales & Marketing | Portland, OR
BlueVolt is seeking a VP of Sales with
- an excellent SaaS, enterprise sales, track record,
- current P&L responsibility,
- and proven presidential potential to lead and grow existing sales team in North America.
We are an innovative technology company focused on delivering software that our customers love. Interest in our products and services is skyrocketing; usage is up 62% YoY. Our flagship product,www.BlueVolt.comis the leading provider of online Learning Management Systems (LMS) for the manufacturing, construction and service industries.
BlueVolt's LMS for the extended enterprise delivers easy-to-use training across an entire company and its suppliers, sales channel, associations and customers. The LMS delivers affordable training, verifies knowledge and reports results all in one place. BlueVolt's unique approach to online training encourages learning with its proven reward program that is valuable to those offering and participating in learning. BlueVolt recently won the Gold award from Brandon Hall for Excellence in Learning Technology for improvements made to its $BlueBucks reward system.
The ideal candidate will have successful experience in software-as-a-service enterprise sales, demonstrated business acumen through profit & loss management responsibility, and proven presidential potential by progressive promotions to officer positions in competitive environments.
The expectation is for the successful candidate to:
- join BlueVolt as the Vice President of Sales and lead the sales team to accelerate profitable sales from the current 25% YoY growth to 50% YoY growth.
- earn promotion to General Manager/President within 6-12 months
- continue to grow and refine the business to quadruple its value in the next 36-60 months
Applications will be treated confidentially.