Sales & Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
BlueVolt is seeking a Sales Representative that has:
- Proven sales and customer support skills
- Passion for and dedication to customers
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of detail and quality
- Teamwork oriented
The Sales Representative will work with National Account Managers and other members of the sales and marketing teams to grow existing accounts and new accounts in North America.
We are an innovative technology company focused on delivering software that our customers love. Interest in our products and services is skyrocketing; usage is up 88% YoY. Our flagship product, www.BlueVolt.com is a leading provider of online Learning Management Systems (LMS) to the manufacturing, construction and services industries.
We expect the successful candidate to:
- Work closely with National Account Managers to call on existing and new customers to increase LMS usage and customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain their expertise in BlueVolt products and services
- Establish strong relationships with key accounts to become their trusted line of support
- Cross-sell, up-sell, and exceed sales quotas
- Use and maintain the customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Provide input for marketing campaigns and events
- Assist in the creation and editing of marketing materials and lists
- Conduct live, web-based customer product trainings
- Prepare proposals, sales orders, and service renewal orders
Our environment requires a doer who thrives in a team approach to sales and sales support yet has demonstrated their ability to work independently on multiple tasks.
Base Salary: $30,000-$40,000 based on proven selling experience
Sales Commission & Bonus opportunity: 50-70% of Base
Healthcare with alternative care options, paid time off, retirement, professional development and other benefits