Sales Development Representative
Sales & Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
BlueVolt is growing. We have excellent product-market fit with loyal customers. We have thousands of customer admin users and hundreds of thousands of learner users. We are known in the skilled trades for our simple, effective learning platform and strong service ethic. We help companies turn learning into a strategic asset. We build strong relationships, growing and learning from our customers as they grow and learn from us.
We're looking for someone to take on the responsibility for qualifying and cold calling Marketing, Sales and other Executive Managers. You'll also be answering phone inquiries and responding to email from leads.
Compensation is both a salary and incentive based. The right individual will be rewarded for team selling and scheduling high-level meetings.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize various approaches with Sales Management
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- 1+ years of lead generation and inside sales experience
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing and sales strategies
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS experience, sales experience or other related business experience
- Ability to tailor your sales message to C-level executives, system administrators, and anyone in-between
- An affable, upbeat phone presence
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot or other CRM and Marketing Automation software tools
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- Good team player