Sales & Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
BlueVolt is an innovative technology company focused on delivering software that our customers love. Interest in our products and services is skyrocketing. Our flagship product, www.BlueVolt.com is a leading extended Learning Management System (LMS) in the electrical, HVAC, and plumbing industries. To date, over 120,000 users are actively training using the BlueVolt LMS.
BlueVolt is a friendly place to work where we enjoy the freedom to innovate with a variety of technologies in an exciting working environment.
If you are a self-starter with an inquisitive mind and track record for delivering excellent results that thrill your customers, then we may have an opportunity for you… however, we are unusually selective about who we ask to join our team.
As a sales team member you will participate in all steps of the sales cycle and will specifically:
- Assist in writing sales proposals
- Assist in creating and documenting sales orders
- Assist with customer support by phone
- Closely manage and clean the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system
- Analyze and administer marketing lists
- Assist in developing and delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the creation and editing of marketing materials
- Assist in the administration of online training courses
There are no typical days: you may go from editing the Sales Order document to booking a trade show booth to creating new fields and updating the CRM database.
In addition, you will work closely with the creative content team, the software development team, and management to ensure the growth and success of BlueVolt.
Our environment requires a doer who thinks first and has demonstrated their ability to work independently on simultaneous projects and the ability to collaborate effectively with other team members and customers. This is not a lone ranger position. You will be a member of a team that works together to succeed. If this type of active, engaging, and high paced environment does not appeal to you, please do not apply. However, if you are the type of person who thrives on interaction and winning together, this is the place for you.
This is a first level position in our company and those who perform very well are promoted to Sales Representative within six to nine months. If you are interested in this career path and rapid promotion opportunity, please apply.
- Highly adaptable
- Posses a people oriented, friendly personal nature
- Your friends and coworkers describe you as a highly organized and productive person; they have a hard time understanding how you get so much done in one day
- You love to work with customers and are not afraid of new technologies
- You are a master at juggling multiple complex projects demonstrated by a progressive career of successful roles or a student who has demonstrated academic success while maintaining a heavy course load
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Proofreaders ask you to check their work.
- A desire to constantly develop new skills
- Permanent legal right to work within the United States
- Available for an in-person interview in Portland, Oregon
- Bachelors’ degree, actively working toward a degree, or equivalent work/life experience
We offer an innovative compensation & benefits package that maximizes individual choice
- Extra-effort bonuses automatically paid based on objective measures you control
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Matching dollars for professional development courses and activities
- Health insurance with alternative care options
BlueVolt is an equal opportunity employer