Regional Sales Director
Sales & Marketing | Portland, OR | Full Time
Regional Sales Director
BlueVolt is seeking a Regional Sales Director (RSD) to prospect, develop and close enterprise-level, SaaS opportunities. The ideal candidate has demonstrated a great track success in a solution selling role.
BlueVolt is an eLearning solution for channel-oriented organizations. While we serve a range of industries, we focus on manufactures and distributors selling to the skilled trades.
BlueVolt’s solutions improve people performance to drive business growth. Our eLearning platform and solutions allow our customers to share in an industry-specific ecosystem of extended learning. Manufacturers can ensure learning around their products reaches their entire channel. Distributors can develop a productive, profitable workforce. BlueVolt believes that knowledge powers growth and our customers know this to be true.
This position is responsible for selling company solutions in a specific geographic territory. Responsibilities include:
- Achieve Revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Insure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Forecast the business accurately
- Develop strategic account plans on larger deals
- Maintain the integrity of the CRM system
- Be a trusted resource and counsel to marketing and Dev providing important customer input
- Proactively and aggressively prospect for new-name business in defined territory
- Develop and maintain individual sales pipeline to exceed quota performance
- Collaborate with extended team to provide a coordinated, integrated experience for customers and prospects
- Travel is required
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and will believe in the power of BlueVolt’s mission and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Documented record of successful selling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a self-starter mentality with the ability to learn independently
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal
Values and Behaviors
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect for customers, partners and fellow employees
- Innovative and creative
- Open Communication
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
Ability to accommodate travel by plane train and/or automobile (including overnight travel) and fluctuates based on trade show and customer/prospecting visit cycles
BlueVolt is an equal opportunity employer.