Partner Success Manager
Customer Success | Portland, OR | Full Time
Position Summary: The Partner Success Manager (PSM) acts as a primary contact for BlueVolt’s Association and Buying Group Partners. The PSM develops positive relationships with key individuals in each Association/Buying Group. The PSM also handles escalated and sensitive matters, including complaints and exception requests, to ensure that they are resolved quickly and by the appropriate person. Provides technical guidance, information and procedural advice on a variety of complex customer issues requiring knowledge of BlueVolt’s solutions. The PSM leads the business relationship with decision makers, including enlisting assistance from appropriate BlueVolt resources. The PSM conducts client visits and business plan reviews. In addition, the PSM maintains phone contacts and researches and responds with the appropriate action and increases BlueVolt’s revenue and exposure to the Association/Buying Group members and Suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates and launches strategic growth initiatives with key BlueVolt Associations/Buying Groups
- Has ability to present innovative ideas and solutions to problems or development of new/enhanced business/revenue with Association/Buying Groups. Specifically:
- Contribute to the level of mindshare
- Increase Supplier module revenue
- Improve course completions
- Generate new LMS leads through Supplier outreach programs
- Able to independently analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner, with or without pre- established procedures on complex situations.
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment by acting as a team player and assisting RSDs with leads and new opportunities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and competing demands.
- Know the customer well and demonstrate superior customer service/management skills.
- Respectful of others; attentive to their ideas, concerns and time.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with others to include peers, direct reports, management, field personnel and others within and outside of BlueVolt.
- Demonstrates the ability to be a key contributor in brainstorming sessions and shows good judgement in evaluating what idea will work best.
- Coaches and guides others to identify process/revenue improvements and proposed solutions.
- Draws on broad-based knowledge to visualize future opportunities for enhancing department/functions with customer focus.
- Demonstrates “big picture” thinking in recommending or evaluating proposed changes.
- Coachable individual with a “Growth Mindset” that meets commitments.
- Ability to develop leadership skills through a documented leadership development plan.
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- Specialized knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Documented record of successful selling.
- Possess a self-starter mentality with the ability to learn independently.
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive.
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills.